Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides professional, confidential counseling and assistance to employees, retirees and eligible dependents. Services include:
- Individual, child and family counseling
- Marital therapy
- Critical incident stress debriefing
- Supervisor consultations and referrals
- Workplace consultations
- Stress management and biofeedback
- Caregivers support group
- Psychoeducational classes
- Classes on requested topics
- Seminars and team education
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Rebecca Sealy Hospital,
RHT lot on the corner of 6th St. and University Blvd.
For more information about EAP's services or to schedule an appointment, call (409) 772-2485 or toll-free (888) 870-8553. In the case of an emergency after regular business hours, a counselor can be reached at any time at (409) 772-2485.
IHOP 3.7.3 Employee Assistance Program
EAP Frequently Asked Questions
UTMB Drug and Alcohol Reference Guide