An active lifestyle is fundamental to feeling and being your best. Join the UT System 2020 Fall Fitness Wellness Challenge to:
- Experience a virtual color tour of the world’s most vibrant autumn landscapes and festivals
- Boost your mood and creativity
- Feel stronger and more energetic
- Enhance your confidence and sense of accomplishment
- Discover new ways to make physical activity a part of your daily routine
The 28-day Walktober challenge runs from Monday, Oct. 4, to Sunday, Oct. 31, and is open to all UT SELECT medical plan members and dependents age 18 and above. The last day to register or form a team for this friendly competition is Friday, Oct. 8.
The challenge goal is to earn at least 20 leaves by logging your steps or minutes of physical activity and daily behaviors through the Living Well online platform or mobile app. You will also have access to interactive quizzes, healthy recipes, inspiring
articles and more to help keep you moving.
The UT System institution with the greatest challenge registration and completion rates will be awarded the traveling trophy!
Those who are unable to meet the challenge requirements due to medical constraints may email firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternative completion
Sign up now at www.utlivingwell.com and start stepping toward a healthier you!