UTMB has moved to a new professional development platform. The UTMB SEED: Skill Enhancement and Employee Development platform,
powered by Skillsoft Percipio, uses the latest technology and science to provide an immersive learning environment. It delivers personalized content based on your areas of interest to help you build the skills needed to grow within your role and contribute
to the university’s mission.
With this platform, you’ll be able to:
- Learn the way that works best for you with unlimited access to more than 35,000 books/audio books; 6,000 courses; and 65,000 videos
- Discover relevant content with personalized, data-driven recommendations and receive learning assignments from your leader
- View content channels with learning resources organized by competencies and topics
- Determine your level of proficiency for certain skills by taking an assessment and receive recommendations for development
- Prepare for certification exams with tailored learning content
- Set weekly goals to sharpen your existing skills and learn new ones
- Access content anytime, anywhere through the Skillsoft Percipio mobile app
The platform offers self-paced learning, practice labs, virtual live events and digital coaching on a wide variety of topics, including business operations, customer service, data science and reporting, desktop software, information technology and security,
leadership development, personal development, project management and more.
Check out the new platform now by going to https://utmb.percipio.com/ and entering your UTMB username and password. You’re encouraged to bookmark the site and download the app to stay
connected to your learning content.
You may also visit the UTMB SEED web page to learn more about the platform’s
features and view helpful videos and user guides.