Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue training is available to help UTMB’s leaders and employees develop the skills needed for creating open dialogue when the stakes are high, opinions differ and emotions are strong.
Participants who take part in the training learn how to:
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Achieve agreement on important matters
- Identify their own communication style when under stress
- Share difficult messages and encourage others to do the same
- Bring the best ideas to the surface for improved decision-making
- Resolve disagreements and foster teamwork
The next Crucial Conversations training cohorts will begin Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2023, and there will be additional offerings for FY2024. Each training cohort consists of five 2.5-hour sessions via Microsoft Teams or Zoom video conferencing.
To register for one of these cohorts:
- Click here to access the registration form.
- Sign in using your UTMB username and password.
- Fill out your role information.
- Select the preferred session.
- Click on Submit to register for the desired cohort. Those wanting to take part in the September cohort are encouraged to sign up by 3 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 1, to ensure their seat.
Further training instructions and a virtual link will be provided upon registration.
For questions or more information about the Crucial Conversations training, please email email@example.com.