Invitation-Only Hiring Event – Wednesday, Dec. 4
UTMB Health is searching for extraordinary health care professionals to join our growing network of hospitals and clinics, and we are holding a special invitation-only hiring event on Wednesday, Dec. 4,
for the following positions:
• Nurse Clinician III – Pedi Med Surg (Day/Night Shifts), Clear Lake Campus
• Nurse Clinician III – Med Surg (Day/Night Shifts), Clear Lake Campus
• Nurse Clinician III – ICU (Day/Night Shifts), Clear Lake Campus
• Respiratory Therapist – Clear Lake Campus
• Nurse Clinician III – Pedi (Day/Night Shifts), Galveston Campus
• Nurse Clinician III – Emergency Department (Night Shift), Galveston Campus
• Nurse Clinician III – Med Surg (Day/Night Shifts), League City Campus
• Nurse Clinician III – ICU (Day/Night Shifts), League City Campus
Email your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Be sure to include a contact phone number and email in your message.
Incredible Benefits for You and Your Family
• Comprehensive medical, disability and life insurance options
• Free employee medical insurance
• State retirement program with employer contributions
• Paid time off for vacation, sick and holiday leave
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Employee discount program
Equal Opportunity Employment
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic
information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA federal contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Magnet® is a Registered Trademark of American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). All rights reserved.