UTMB Health is implementing a new cloud-based
learning management system.
The new system, UTMB Learn, will help to improve the administration and strategic impact of our employee training programs, and it will replace the Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) system.
- The ELM system was retired on Wednesday, Sept. 6.
- UTMB Learn is expected to be available for institution-wide use by Tuesday, Oct. 17.
- During the transition, only those employees who still have to complete their annual compliance training for FY17 and identified course sponsors will be able to log in to the ELM system. All other employees and managers will have no access to either learning management system.
- All new hires who attend a classroom session of New Employee Orientation between Wednesday, Sept. 6, and Tuesday, Oct. 17, will continue to receive the following training credit:
– NEO Welcome and Overview
– General Compliance
– Sexual Harassment/Title IX
– Information Security
- If a department or business area has an urgent need to train employees before UTMB Learn becomes available, other arrangements will need to be made. Please contact the HR Talent and Organizational Development team at (409) 747-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Any questions regarding the transition to the new learning management system should be directed to the HR Talent and Organizational Development team at (409) 747-6700 or email@example.com.