Crucial Conversations Leadership Training Now Available
Crucial Conversations training is available to help UTMB’s leaders develop the dialogue skills needed to communicate effectively in all situations.
The next training cohorts will begin Thursday, Oct. 15, 2020, and Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021, via Zoom video conferencing.
To learn more about the training and how to register for the available cohorts, please click here.
Welcome to Human Resources
Under the direction of Vivian D. Kardow, MBA, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, Human Resources is committed to meeting UTMB's strategic human resource needs while delivering the best possible client experiences and outcomes.
The department strives to produce:
- Engaged, valued and committed employees to meet our current and future workforce needs
- Education, training and development programs to increase competencies
- Consistent and standard services, policies and processes that are transparent, technology-enabled, easy to administer and intuitive to our customers
- A safe, healthy, diverse and balanced work environment
- Strategic business partnerships to meet the demands of a dynamic work environment
- Proactive services and effective and prompt resolution to customer service concerns